MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST JOB POSTING
Many mental health therapists entered into the field to make a difference and, often, find themselves working in places that do not promote growth or have an environment that is isolating and/or toxic. We at Outside of the Box Therapy pride ourselves on our collaborative and interactive model that encourages each therapist to be the best at what they wanted to be in an environment that is open and direct. If you have ever considered the allure of private practice without the hassle of day in and day out practice management and with the security of a steady paycheck, then we may be a fit for you!!!
Why do you want to work for Outside of the Box Therapy in Gaffney, South Carolina??
- We have an amazing team of diverse therapists from different theoretical viewpoints, ages and interventions and we all work fantastic together under one motto ‘do good service’
- We communicate well together
- We will assist you with finding clients who fit your niche area, screening them to ensure a good fit.
- Credentialing and billing done for you
- Comprehensive EHR system that allows you to meet the three day standard that Medicaid requires for note completion
- Built in audit system with notifications when major things are due for your clients in compliance with insurance standards
- Freedom to set your hours as long as they allow you to hit target expectations
- Full time employees get two free hours of supervision, with reduced rates for additional hours
- Quarterly meetings that allow you to have a voice into the running of the practice
- In house capability to obtain CEU’s for licensure, some potential professional development assistance
- Health insurance options available after 30 days with employer paying a significant portion of the cost
- 4 weeks paid leave (that you can flex around throughout the year as long as target goals are met)
- Potential student loan repayment
- The pleasure of working with an amazingly diverse group of therapists who actually ENJOY working with each other!!
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 part and/or full time mental health therapists (LPC, LPC-S, LMFT, LCSW) to add to our team
- Strong preference to those who would like to work with children and/or are bilingual
- Independent and self-motivated (we will help you grow your practice as much as we can but you also want to network and get out there as well!)
- Flexibility, as all positions require at least two nights a week and/or weekends
- Someone who is autonomous but willing to engage in case consultation
- Must have completed an approved counseling program and be registered, at a minimum, as an approved Associate.
- Must have a South Carolina license
- Experience working in rural communities and with diverse populations
- Must be able to complete paperwork within designated timelines
- Must be professional, be able to emotionally regulate at work and work well within a team
- Although we would LOVE to pay everyone an amazingly high salary (since we are all worth it!!), we recognize that we are bound by the work ethic of our providers. In other words, we can’t pay you more then you bring in!!
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume to our office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter describing your ‘ideal clientele’, your theoretical approach and your professional goals. We look forward to speaking with you!!!